New to Pops?
Show Diabetes Who's Boss T-Shirt
All sales are final. Size guide below.
Own Your Life with Pops!
Unisex trendy short-sleeve tee with Pops' customized graphic on the back, and sleeve logo. Bella + Canvas 100% Cotton Unisex Tshirt:
- 4.2 oz. 100% pre-shrunk combed ringspun cotton jersey
- Tear-away neck label
- Super soft comfortable fabric
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves for durability
- Fit & Sizing: Semi-fitted: closer fit; skims body, chest, & arms. Longer in the torso.
Color: Storm (Gray/Blue Blend)
Tends to run tighter around the chest, size up if inbetween sizes.
Pops Self-Care Platform
"Being able to enter notes with each test is great because you can keep a food log at all times! This is going to be so helpful in managing blood sugar levels!"
“Mina is with me, and supporting me, no matter where I am. I feel free again to do whatever I want to do and diabetes cannot stop me."
"I LOVE that I don’t have to fumble for my lancing device, my container of strips, and my meter in order to test. Using the Pops Rebel just makes sense, because who doesn’t have their smart phone with them these days? Two taps of the phone screen and I’m ready to test!"
It is easy to forget everything from your last glucose test to when you had your eyes last checked.
Say Hi to Mina (mee-nah), your virtual health assistant for diabetes! Mina will help you show diabetes who's boss by keeping you aware of the things you should be doing, sharing simple tips with you, and providing you access to your diabetes data all in one place.
The Rebel Meter
• The Rebel combines the traditional testing kit into one easy to use virtual care system. No need to wear anything!
• Your meter attaches easily to your phone and connects to your virtual coach via Bluetooth.
• Test your blood sugar anytime, anywhere by pressing down quickly and confidently using the pain free pop lancets to get a blood drop.
Receive a FREE t-shirt after your first 10 tests.
Managing all the aspects of diabetes can be hard. Where you experience barriers, Pops' partners bring solutions to make life easier.
• Interested in learning more about your Heart Health or need to measure your A1c? Try imaware's at-home tests.
• Don't know which vitamin is good for diabetes? Vous Vitamin will deliver them to your door.
Subscribe now, and Mina will help you with these services, and more, with significant discounts! We are continually adding new partner solutions to the Pops Ecosystem, which you will find valuable in making your life easier.