Pops Self-Care Platform
Continue to Own Your Life by subscribing to the Pops Self-Care Platform. Our platform is an innovative, convenient, and affordable way to manage your diabetes. You'll never be defined by diabetes again!
Choose from 3 convenient subscription options based on your testing frequency—ranging from unlimited testing (with free batteries) to 30 tests/month.
The Pops Self-Care Platform subscription will renew monthly on the day purchased. Cancel anytime with no cancellation fees. This is also a valid expense for your FSA or HSA account.
Pops Self-Care Platform:
- Pops Rebel Meter
- Pop-in Modules
- Mina, Your Personal Virtual Health Assistant
- Trends and Testing History
- Caregiver Portal
- Caregiver Notifications
- Up to $175 in exclusive deals from Pops Ecosystem Partners
- Exclusive Pops owner Events
- And more to come!
Disclaimer: Pop-in Modules do not send automatically each month, request Pop-in Module refills on your schedule in the Pops Rebel App under the help tab. Please note, order refill requests will be fulfilled based on usage.
New to Pops? Join the waitlist!
The Rebel Meter Starter Kits are currently sold out. Please join the waitlist to be notified when they're back in stock.
Mina, Your Personal Virtual Health Assistant
It is easy to forget everything from your last glucose test to when you had your eyes last checked.
Mina will help you show diabetes who's boss by keeping you aware of the things you should be doing, sharing simple tips with you, and providing you access to your diabetes data all in one place.
The Rebel Meter
• The Rebel combines the traditional testing kit into one easy to use virtual care system. No need to wear anything!
• Your meter attaches easily to your phone and connects to your virtual coach via Bluetooth.
• Test your blood sugar anytime, anywhere by pressing down quickly and confidently using the pain free pop lancets to get a blood drop.
Trends and Testing History: 24/7 access to your testing history, easily spot trends in data, with ability to add notes.
Caregiver Portal: Easily share testing data with your doctor or caregiver.
Caregiver Notifications: Ability to set up notifications for family members to alert them when blood sugar levels are too high or too low.
100% Accurate: A published study validates the Pops Rebel is 100% accurate to the FDA standard.
Proven to Lower Your A1c: Clinical study participants experienced a 1.3 point drop in their A1c.
Managing all the aspects of diabetes can be hard. Where you experience barriers, Pops' partners bring solutions to make life easier.
• Interested in learning more about your Heart Health or need to measure your A1c? Try imaware's at-home tests.
• Don't know which vitamin is good for diabetes? Vous Vitamin will deliver them to your door.
Subscribe now, and Mina will help you with these services, and more, with significant discounts! We are continually adding new partner solutions to the Pops Ecosystem, which you will find valuable in making your life easier.